|Getting Down to Business in the White Space|
|Friday, 06 July 2012 16:35|
TV white space technology has everybody talking. A bounty of prime spectrum waiting to be tapped. A long-awaited solution to rural broadband. A wireless option that doesn’t need a line-of-sight connection.
We’ve all heard about the possibilities, but practical details are what people are looking for now. What’s it like to use a radio that interacts with a spectrum database? What kind of throughput can I expect? What sort of antennas will I need? How much do the devices cost?
Our customers are technicians, communications managers, IT directors, WISPs and radio engineers. They ask sensible, no-nonsense questions that get right to the heart of the matter, and we’ve gathered those questions into one place. Carlson’s TV white space FAQs can help you decide if TV white space technology is the solution for you.
We invite you to read through the FAQs, download our white paper, read more about this promising solution that reuses available TV spectrum in the UHF range, or find out more about Carlson's RuralConnect, the first commercially-available TV-white-space broadband device.
And if you have more questions, just give us a call at (800) 834-2076. Our sales engineers are standing by to listen to the details of your application, conduct a path study of your project, and help you build the communications network you need.
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators