|UHF Signal Goes Where Microwave Can't Go|
|Friday, 11 May 2012 17:41|
At last, a wireless solution made to meet the challenges of the petroleum industry.
TV white-space technology is a newly-available solution that offers abundant spectrum, non-line-of-sight (NLOS) performance and, best of all, a signal that can travel over water without weakening.
Robust UHF signal offers all the capacity and reliability you need for your wireless communications, allowing seamless integration of processes and reduction of manpower.
RuralConnect, Carlson's new TV white-space radio, can help you implement IP-based technologies throughout your operations, improving quality and safety, while at the same time lowering costs.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
Carlson is committed to supporting the oil-gas-petro industry by delivering an alternative communications solution with the highest propagation potential, broadband speeds, and an affordable price.
See us at ENTELEC!
Find out more about this exciting new technology at Carlson's booth #236 at ENTELEC. We'll have the product on hand to demonstrate, and we'll be ready to answer any questions you might have.
Contact us for a free guest pass to the exhibit hall!
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators