|Price and Performance: Your Needs Drive our Design|
|Tuesday, 24 April 2012 17:35|
It's the way we've always done business. We tune in to our customers' needs and let those needs guide our research and development.
We have carefully crafted every aspect of RuralConnect to meet the needs of the wireless Internet service provider (WISP) industry.
We know WISPs need low-cost deployment, so we've worked hard to keep the cost down and the quality high.
We added bandwidth capping capability to put the network operator in control. And we added power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation.
It was WISPs' need for high-reliability and quality of service (QoS) across the band that drove our innovative antenna designs. Carlson's high-gain antenna's unique butterfly design provides unparalleled stability across the entire band.
WISPs wanted smaller antennas on the customer side, so we built sleek, lightweight CPE antennas that mount discreetly at the client's home.
Even down to the cable connectors, our engineers had WISPs in mind. We chose 75 ohm F-type connectors to save you money on cabling your equipment. A hundred feet of cable for 75 ohm F-type connectors is less than a tenth of the cost of cable for 50 ohm N-type.
Market-driven design is how Carlson earned its name for reliability and customer responsiveness.
Which industry will deploy TV white space next and what features will that industry need? Our engineers are already thinking about it. Stay tuned.
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators