|Storm Season is Coming: Is your Network Ready?|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 18:18|
Don't let lightning or hurricanes shut your network down! Our 50% discount on Trailblazer components will help get you prepared for the winter weather. Your network is mission critical, and every minute it’s down costs you money.
With the rugged, reliable Trailblazer, Carlson customers are off to a great start on building a network that can reconverge rapidly around points of failure in the event of lightning strikes or other disasters.
Modular Design for Quick Field Repair
Because of Trailblazer’s modular design, customers can use Trailblazer spare parts to repair virtually any issue or handle any upgrade while in the field, without having to unmount a radio. This is the most effective way, in both time and money, to provide the shortest downtime possible.
Trailblazer Components up to 50% Off
For a limited time, Carlson is offering our valued customers a discount of up to 50% off* Trailblazer components, including our recommended Field Repair Kit.
From line cards to power supplies, having spare parts on hand can save customers money in the long term.
Call for a complete price list (800) 834-2076.
Limited Time Only
This special customer-appreciation offer is available until Labor Day. Call your sales engineer for a detailed quote and get your orders in before this promotion ends!
Mention Promotion Code: LIGHTNING.
Sleep better through the storm!
*Note: Offer is valid only for Trailblazer items purchased through 9/03/2012. 50% discount is for prepaid items only. A 40% discount is available on terms for customers with an approved Credit Application on file. Offer not valid with any other promotions. Limit 10 per customer.
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators