|Automated Airport Fueling Stations and the Trailblazer|
|Wednesday, 14 July 2010 00:00|
Fallon Municipal Airport in Churchill County, Nevada
Here at this remote airport fueling station, our Trailblazer radio is working with an automated fueling system installed by systems integrator, L.A. Perks, Petroleum Specialists.
Trailblazer allows telephone modems to offer credit card authorizations even at remote locations.
By using a Trailblazer, the airport also saved the expense of digging trench to lay telephone lines and repaving afterward.
Trailblazer is compatible with the FuelMaster fixed-point automated fueling system, and many Trailblazers have been used in this type of installation.
Our Trailblazer phone-line turnkey package is ideal for this application. The package includes radios, antennas, cables and accessories, allowing two POTS lines.
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators